The bridesmaid has a never-ending list of details and responsibilities to make the bride's wedding experience a dreamy one. Below are the essentials to stay on track.
- - Get wedding-day time line from the bride
- - Attend hair and makeup appointments, if applicable
- - Bring wedding toast, if applicable
- - Arrive at specified time, either already dressed or with dress and other necessities in hand
- - Help bride with any preparations
- - Smile and pose for photographs
- - Follow instructions for processional
- - Help greet guests
- - Check to see that bride is eating, etc.
- - Mingle with guests and dance with groomsmen
- - Assist bride and groom with departure