You may have noticed that today we've introduced a new category to our site – handbags! And we're thrilled to have partnered with Judith Leiber to bring you their amazing special pieces to complete your look for any night out.
As a special treat, we're also bringing you the chance to win a gorgeous diamond bracelet! Here's how it works: each month from now through December, one lucky renter will receive a special treat in their Judith Leiber handbag rental. The three lucky winners who receive a “diamond ticket” hidden in their handbag rental will be rewarded with the ultimate holiday treat. A one-carat white gold Everlon Diamond Knot Bracelet valued at $2500 will be sent to one winner each in the months of October and November, while the grand prize winner will be rewarded with a $4300 two-carat white gold Everlon Diamond Knot Bracelet in December.
We couldn't think of a more wonderful way to introduce these gorgeous handbags to our site. So rent one now and you'll be automatically entered to win! For complete rules of entry, click here.
Rent the Runway, Inc
Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes commences at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on October 18, 2010, and ends at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Jan 1, 2011, Sweepstakes is sponsored by and prize provided by Rent the Runway, 163 Varick Street, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10013.
(1) Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered and open only to all natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are legal residents of the United States of America for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Rent the Runway, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, Company's advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
(2) How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
To enter without purchase you may send an email address with your complete name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may submit one (1) entry per person, household or e-mail address during each month. (In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized and registered account holder of the e-mail account.) Incomplete entries are void and will not be accepted. To be eligible, entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. on December 31, 2010. All entries become Company property. You may also enter via purchase through the rental of any Judith Leiber product on www.renttherunway.com prior to December 31, 2010.
(3) Prize: Two winners in October and November will receive a one-carat white gold Everlon Diamond Knot Bracelet valued at $2500. One grand prize winner will receive a $4300 two-carat white gold Everlon Diamond Knot Bracelet in December. All federal, state and/or local taxes, and other expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(4) Winners: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid and timely entries on October 31, 2010. Another winner will be randomly selected from all valid and timely entries on November 30, 2010. The grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all valid and timely entries on December 31, 2010. All decisions by Company in regard to this sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on total number of entries received. In order to claim prize, winner may be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and/or liability and publicity release which must be signed and returned so that it is received within seven (7) days of date printed on notification or alternate winner will be selected randomly. If selected winner is ineligible in any way, the entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected randomly. Company is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Accepting prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, voice, hometown and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. Company will not replace a lost or stolen prize.
(5) The Official Rules will be posted on the www.renttherunway.com web site throughout the Sweepstakes. Company reserves the right at its discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website.
(6) General Terms and Conditions: By participating entrants agree that Rent the Runway, its shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, any technical, computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or human error, of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Company that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including theft, destruction or alteration of entries or website tampering; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, misrepresentation, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Rent the Runway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical or procedural problem impairs or corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
(7) Official Rules: Copies of Official Rules may also be printed from Company’s web site at www.renttherunway.com.
(9) Arbitration Provision: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any dispute between you and the Company will be settled by binding arbitration. You understand that by entering into the Sweepstakes, you are waiving your right to trial by jury and are agreeing to submit to binding arbitration. The Sweepstakes shall be construed under the laws of the State of New York and any disputes concerning the Sweepstakes shall be resolved in New York City, New York through a summary, low-cost procedure in which we will jointly appoint a qualified arbitrator who specializes in such matters to promptly resolve any disputes through arbitration, whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties.